Saturday, November 2, 2013

November Layout Guest Designer

Help me welcome today, our November Layout Guest Designer Birgit.
 Hello! My name is Birgit and I was born in 1978. Together with my loved husband and my 3 sons (born in 1999 & 2009) I live in Germany close to the Dutch border.
In the spring of 2010, I designed a digital photo book about the first year of our twins. In the search for new inspiration, I came across so many brilliant scrapbook pages on the internet that I was curious. So I ordered my first paper kit and scraped my very first paper-layout in June 2010. Since then this hobby has become an integral part of my life. The scrapping is a balance of everyday life for me. Here I can relax, let my mind wander or switch off the " thinking machine " complete, while also preserve our memories! ;-)
If you want to know more about me, or want to look at some of my works, then feel free and visit me on my blog: www.scrapinfeacted.blogspot.com
I'm very happy to be a guest designer for Sketch-N-Scrap! The sketches are just great!
 And check out this wonderful layout she did based on yesterday's sketch. I love all of the hand drawn lining she did around her elements and the splatter. Thanks so much Birgit!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome take on the sketch! I LOVE how you used multiple circles! So glad to have you as GD for November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout! And congrats on being the GD for November!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout! Loving the wood grain background and circles! Congratulations on Guest Designer for November! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your interpretation of the sketch! Awesome job! Congrats on being Nov's Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much! :)

    best wishes,
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch!!! Beautiful design! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete