Sunday, March 2, 2014

March Guest Layout Designer

Please join me in welcoming our March layout Guest Designer Jenessa!
 I first discovered scrapbooking in 1995, and I made my first album using construction paper and rubber cement...an absolute archival disaster! Fast forward to the present, and I've become quite passionate about this constantly evolving art form. Having always endeavored in arts & crafts such as drawing, painting and cross-stitching, scrapbooking has been such a natural progression for me. My husband has been incredibly supportive of my obsession hobby by allowing me to utilize half of our spacious family room as my own personal crafting area as well as hanging out with our kids when I need some creative therapy. Thanks so much for having me as a Guest Designer!

And check out Jenessa's wonderful layout! Once you look past those adorable photos, the layered papers are wonderful. I love the distressed edges to some of the pieces because it really adds dimension to the layout.
Thanks Jenessa!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Jenessa! Thanks for playing along as Guest Designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! Congrats on being Guest Design Jenessa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Jenessa! Welcome!
    Surama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty Jenessa!! Love how you mixed the different patterned papers on this layout!! thanks for being here this month!! :) Evie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and awesome color palette !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Jenessa! Love your layout for this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable and cute LO. Love those pics. Congrats Jenessa on being GD this month. WTG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete