Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April Layout Guest Designer

Please join me in welcoming our April Layout Guest Designer Altina!


I have loved crafting since I was a small child.  Creativity runs pretty strong in my family.
I was introduced to the paper crafting world when I was sixteen, and I quickly fell in love.
I was truly amazed what all you could do with paper and a little ingenuity.
I am definitely a paper hoarder!! I have gobs and gobs of paper, and I LOVE Graphic 45. I probably use it more than anything! I recently moved, and it took almost five large boxes just to pack all my paper!!
My favorite way to scrapbook is from a pad of scrabook paper. I love how everything coordinates, and to me it just makes the creative process easier. I store all my scraps in ziplock bags labeled with what pad they came from.
On top of scrapbooking, I like to make cards, alter items I find at thrift stores, quilt, sew, embroider, paint, knit, and crochet.
Thanks so much to Sketch~n~Scrap for having me!!!
Check out my blog at www.thepaperlover.blogspot.com
 Here is the wonderful layout that Altina put together based off of yesterday's sketch. The layering of all of the papers and photos is wonderful! The ripped edges really add detail to the layering. 
Thanks for sharing your work Altina!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout! COngrats on being Guest Designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome Altina!! So glad to have you as part of the team this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to have you the guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Altina! I'm a paper hoarder too! Along with everything else. :) We've moved twice in the last four years and I've been a little embarrassed each time about the amount of craft supplies I have. So glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks amazing and really postmodern. Glad you’ve set up a blog for your artistic process. Maybe you can put these up on the market, and have it land in the hands of as many patrons as possible, what with the net being an ubiquitous showcase and all to market such products. Simple and fairly low-key as they are, it would be a good thing to set a design precedent on a ground level with these, and maybe promote card-making as well.

    Spear Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING work!!! So nice to have you with us this month :-)

    ReplyDelete